B2B Question for those who have done it

HI All, I have a B2B question.  Some background, had to cancel our July Grandeur cruise due to hubby's illness.  We go letters of credit for the cancellation (wasn't covered by insurance, READ THE FINE PRINT! LOL), I got one letter, with an amount, hubby got second letter with an amount.  After jumping through various hoops, they conceded to give me hubby's amount to use for myself, HOWEVER can't use both credits for one cruise. So after a long story, if you were booking say, Back to Back Mariner, is that considered TWO bookings so I can use both credits or do they put it all on one booking#??  I have to use both by August 20th, 2020 and I don't know how to fit that in. Any insight would be very helpful.  Maybe @Matt or certainly @twangster of some of you would know the answer.  Thank you!   

One FCC per booking is a common restriction.  Consecutive cruises are independent in every way.  Separate check in, separate payments and deposits, separate on board accounts.  Different FCC can be applied towards each leg of a B2B.  

Unless you inform Royal they won’t even know you are doing a B2B.  

15 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

So if I have one FCC and Hubby has another FCC, can I use both on one reservation?

This is not a FCC. It's a letter of Credit, different than FCC.  It's considered cash, not as restrictive.  So I can't answer your question.  Getting Jack's Letter of credit over to me was a hassle but they did it, ( needed letter from Jack notorized, and his Dr. records stating he is terminal) and again, they will not let me use both for one cruise. But now I have to think about doing a B2B instead on one 7 day which is making me nuts! LOL