cannot wait for 2021-2022 schedule reveal!!

mook1525

7 day Caribbean itinerary will be revealed on November 4th..  and I cannot wait!!! lol  I just did a 7 night Western Caribbean on Harmony of the Seas from Port Canaveral.

Do you think Royal will keep Harmony in Port Canaveral for 2021-2022 season after her spring 2021 drydock?  I am now hooked on Oasis class..It was such an amazing ship!!!

Part of me want to try Oasis/Allure/Symphony but absolutely no problem with Harmony again..

I'm excited too!  We tend to book as soon as the new itineraries come out, so it's forever until those cruises actually arrive and even foreverer until we book MORE cruises as we await the next set.  

I'm in the process of looking for a new job, and I have no idea if I even should book anything when the next set comes out.  As it is, I need 4.5 weeks off in 2020...not sure how much I can negotiate!! 

Just now, KathyC said:

I'm excited too!  We tend to book as soon as the new itineraries come out, so it's forever until those cruises actually arrive and even foreverer until we book MORE cruises as we await the next set.  

I'm in the process of looking for a new job, and I have no idea if I even should book anything when the next set comes out.  As it is, I need 4.5 weeks off in 2020...not sure how much I can negotiate!! 

well, refundable deposit is your best friend!

20 minutes ago, mook1525 said:

agreed.  I am hoping for new Oasis class or Independence of the Seas at Port Canaveral!  

I'm Hoping For  Indy To Replace Mariner For Three And Four Night Runs. Royal Hit A Gold Mine With Putting Mariner IN PC. 

1 hour ago, mook1525 said:

Do you think Royal will keep Harmony in Port Canaveral for 2021-2022 season after her spring 2021 drydock?

Maybe. A Rumor Has Been Going Around That Oasis May Replace Harmony In PC. And Harmony Will Go To NYC. I Hope That Rumor Is Not True Because Harmony Is Loved By The Central Florida Royal Caribbean Community.

5 hours ago, Jaymac Radio said:

I'm Hoping For  Indy To Replace Mariner For Three And Four Night Runs. Royal Hit A Gold Mine With Putting Mariner IN PC. 

Maybe. A Rumor Has Been Going Around That Oasis May Replace Harmony In PC. And Harmony Will Go To NYC. I Hope That Rumor Is Not True Because Harmony Is Loved By The Central Florida Royal Caribbean Community.

‘But Oasis is going to be so much nicer than Harmony after its amplification is completed next month ..... and it has a pool in the solarium that Harmony is missing.  And the pricing on Oasis is much cheaper ..... even for cruises after the amplification.

8 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

‘But Oasis is going to be so much nicer than Harmony after its amplification is completed next month ..... and it has a pool in the solarium that Harmony is missing.  And the pricing on Oasis is much cheaper ..... even for cruises after the amplification.

We have our first Harmony cruise booked for Nov 1, 2020 but never again.  I already hate it because of the lack of a pool in the solarium!  ☹️

1 hour ago, YOLO said:

We have our first Harmony cruise booked for Nov 1, 2020 but never again.  I already hate it because of the lack of a pool in the solarium!  ☹️

I was on Harmony 2 weeks ago and while It would've been nice to have pool in solarium it really didn't affect our cruise. everything else was near perfect. PERFECT.  

While I want to try AMPED Oasis/Allure or Symphony from Port Canaveral, I will not hesitate to book Harmony again in 2021. 

Is it November 4th yet??!!

14 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@mook1525, not to be a downer or anything, but keep in mind that it is the "week of November 4th".  The Type A in me struggles with this every year lol.  

Thank you, Sabrina! Every year people see these dates and then ask why it's not available on that Monday.

14 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

You could always change ships 

I thought about doing this.  I am not sure how easily doable it would be for this booking, since this is my free cruise using my RCL credit card points.  The rules on this are pretty strict.  Also, we have 3 other couples booked with us and they would have to change too.

I decided a year ago to finally plan the Mediterranean cruise  I have been dreaming about for years but thought was too expensive but hey, YOLO!  So now I wait & wait & wait for 2021 bookings to open. We decided on a 9 night Greek Isles cruise with 3 days in Rome pre-cruise.  It'll be our first time in Europe. I'm hoping the Jewel (or Radiance class) is the ship for this cruise but it could be Explorer. I wish they would tell us already!