Goodbye Grandeur

38 minutes ago, Bazza said:

Hi all from a cold and wet Wales, UK.

Long time no post from me, so belated Happy New Years, and I hope everybody is doing ok in these rather unusual times.

Our 3 back to backs on Ovation in 2018 gave us the cruising bug, but the ships and trips most suitable for us in 2019 and 2020 were on 'other' cruise lines (boo!) purely due to the itineraries. Please forgive us!

Great news is we will be on this 14 day Grandeur trip next February so be prepared for some stupid questions! Totally gutted I only booked the outside cabin and not the balcony as when I went back a day later to change they were all gone!!

Quite a few excursions are already listed so will be googling reviews/suggestions in the coming days. 

Stay safe.

Welcome !  It's going to be a great cruise.

On 1/19/2021 at 10:04 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

BTW, some cruise planner options are available today.  I purchased the DBP+Voom ($54 PP/PD.  YIKES !).  Dining is still not available.

I'm anxious to see where the price for DBP+V will fall to once the sailing gets attached to a sale. 

Another odd thing in the cruise planner, I have back to back on Odyssey on Dec 26 & Jan 2.  Dining package is available for Dec 26 sailing but not on Jan 2. Any guess as to why?

8 minutes ago, vmagestro said:

Dining package is available for Dec 26 sailing but not on Jan 2. Any guess as to why?

I have B2B on SY 12-23 and 12-31.  Same thing.  Drink pkgs available but not dining.  My guess would have been that they are probably going to have "special" pricing for the holiday sailings but that wouldn't apply to your sailing as the holiday sailing would actually be the 12-26 sailing.  

16 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I have B2B on SY 12-23 and 12-31.  Same thing.  Drink pkgs available but not dining.  My guess would have been that they are probably going to have "special" pricing for the holiday sailings but that wouldn't apply to your sailing as the holiday sailing would actually be the 12-26 sailing.  

I just double checked and I had it backwards. But the DBP+V is $14 less on the Holiday sailing than it is on the Jan 2. ?