Main Dining Room

janderson

We have 8 people going together and our main dining room time is 8PM.  Is there a way to guarantee that we all get to sit together?  I know I have heard Matt mention email addresses in the past for requesting special things such as dietary restrictions and such but I didn't know if there was an email for this as well.  I do have all of their reservation numbers as well if that helps them look things up.

55 minutes ago, janderson said:

We have 8 people going together and our main dining room time is 8PM.  Is there a way to guarantee that we all get to sit together?  I know I have heard Matt mention email addresses in the past for requesting special things such as dietary restrictions and such but I didn't know if there was an email for this as well.  I do have all of their reservation numbers as well if that helps them look things up.

You can contact them at rcldining@rccl.com about 3 weeks before dining. They can help and/or answers your questions.

Happy Cruising!

We always link our reservations thru Royal agent and I think you can even log in and do it now as long as you have the others in your party's reservation number. When you all check in, make sure you have same table number, if not go to dinning room asap, this has worked for us every time but once, and the second night they had us all together. We have 8 traveling in January and we are linked together.

7 hours ago, janderson said:

Like others said, log in and "link" your reservations.  You can call them too (from the faq page) - Reservations for groups can be made by calling 1-800-465-3595