Photo Package

HeatherP

There will be a number of photo opportunities every evening around the ship, although mostly in and around the Royal Promenade. There are different backdrops and they change each night.

In addition, there are photographers at the pier when you dock and there are photographers who may come into the dining rooms, restaurants and even pools.

5 minutes ago, HeatherP said:

Want to see if the photo package would be a good deal. 

It absolutely can be, if you take the time to stop and get photos every day.

I just checked and we had at least 27 different backdrops for our recent three nighter on Mariner.  This includes dinner table photos.  We missed the ashore Nassau pictures as we stayed onboard that day.  Otherwise it would have been over 30 backdrops.  Also, on Coco Cay the photographers wander the beach and they'll take however many pictures you want of yourselves there.  

22 minutes ago, CNA Jacksonville said:

I just checked and we had at least 27 different backdrops for our recent three nighter on Mariner.  This includes dinner table photos.  We missed the ashore Nassau pictures as we stayed onboard that day.  Otherwise it would have been over 30 backdrops.  Also, on Coco Cay the photographers wander the beach and they'll take however many pictures you want of yourselves there.  

Do they do the same at Labadee? 

30 minutes ago, Kerry said:

Do they do the same at Labadee? 

My wife & I were photograph three times at Labadee...once with the ship in the backdrop of the mountains & cove, another under a low laying palm tree, and the final one with the zipline subtlely in the backdrop of another set of mountains & sea. Some of the best photos take of us was there...as well as on the spiral staircase, at the Promenade.