Disney world to Harmony

LindaN

9 minutes ago, LindaN said:

I looked at that and it says 10am pick up at all hotels.  I thought I would want to be at the port at 10, we have the key.  How far is it from Disney to the port?

you are about 1.5 hours away from the port while at Disney.  I would rent a car personally and have done it many times at Port Canaveral.  I just completed a Disney cruise and rented with Budget which is the closest to the port.  Dropped the family and luggage off first and returned the car and did the opposite upon return.  Another option would be RCCL transfers from MCO and just uber or lyft back to the airport.  No clue what time transportation leaves from the airport. 

I think we might just Uber.  We are doing to Disney World for 3 days before our cruise, which is Nov 24th.  I know when we went on Symphony we got to the port in Miami at 10 and were one of the first ones on the boat.  We want to be able to do that again. Unless I can find a shuttle or something that leaves around 8 or 9.

1 minute ago, LindaN said:

I think we might just Uber.  We are doing to Disney World for 3 days before our cruise, which is Nov 24th.  I know when we went on Symphony we got to the port in Miami at 10 and were one of the first ones on the boat.  We want to be able to do that again. Unless I can find a shuttle or something that leaves around 8 or 9.

Lots of town car services at disney as well.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, RRoberts said:

I always use Ace Luxury Transportation. They will pick you up at your hotel and drop you at the pier. The cost all depends on how big your group is.

www.aceluxurytransportation.com

Thanks for the tip on Ace Luxury.  To your knowledge, will they pick up at Sanford airport and drop at one of the Port Canaveral hotels?