Quiet Spots

mcoler18

3 hours ago, mcoler18 said:

Anyone aware of any quiet/secret areas on Adventure of the Seas that if you didnt know about you would probabaly miss?

The Promenade deck (deck 4) is always fairly quiet and has chairs you can sit on.

In addition, some of the lounge chairs away from the pool deck on deck 12 are very quiet.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Don’t go to the Schooner Bar if you want quiet !  I tried going there today b/c the internet was SO bad on Grandeur while we were in port.  We got blasted out of there with loud and obnoxious music.

With respect, going to any bar for quiet seems seems an odd choice.  Those trivia activities are rarely quiet   ???

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Don’t go to the Schooner Bar if you want quiet !  I tried going there today b/c the internet was SO bad on Grandeur while we were in port.  We got blasted out of there with loud and obnoxious music.

Where would you recommend for quiet on board Grandeur? Also how busy has the solarium been? No pressure, but I would love a recap of your trip when you are done! 

1 hour ago, spiralqueen said:

Where would you recommend for quiet on board Grandeur? Also how busy has the solarium been? No pressure, but I would love a recap of your trip when you are done! 

Yes, the Solarium would be quiet but it can sometimes be hot in there.  The Centrum had SOME music playing but was reasonably quiet.  It can get busy and noisy in there though.

3 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

Grandeur has a lot of outdoor seating areas on decks 4 & 5, I think it was.  We found many a spot to just sit and be.