Room Service Coffee

Jasmine's Mom

2 minutes ago, KathyDS said:

Is the room service coffee complimentary?  I know the other room service food costs money but I'm not sure about the morning coffee (and danishes?).

Yes, room service coffee is complementary, along with anything from the Continental Breakfast menu (which does include danishes).

it will depend on how early you get up in the morning on how fast the coffee arrives.  You can order a large pot or a small pot.  We get the large pot.  Get on the phone to room service first thing when you get up.  Also we always tip the server about $5

As mentioned above, you can order different size pots. They use a standard as @monctonguy said about a 6oz cup. So adjust your order accordingly. You can order as much as you want as @JLMoran mentioned, complimentary. Don't forget to order extra cream and or sugar if you use a lot because they do not give you enough, in my opinion. Since continental breakfast is also complimentary, we like to order a little something to munch as we get ready for the day. We like to look at them as "breakfast" appetizers!

Happy Cruising!