Oasis of the Sea’s Forehead

Titanicrul

So looking over the new Oasis of the Seas refurbishment coming up, I noticed the sun deck, above the ships bridge, forward of Adventure Ocean, will be replaced with rooms! Looking over the deck plans I’m curious if they’ll be entirely removing the outdoor space or moving it up a deck, in front of the Solarium. Curious what you think the new forehead of the ship will be with these developments as I’ll be sad to see that space go, such a fun hidden gem.

Deck 14

79D7932C-6984-4E07-BBE9-C04857C78801.thumb.jpeg.f9d4b78e0ae1a3aad955447bcbf35b2a.jpeg

Deck 15

E17F61DD-5BE6-473F-9819-0684C78C9407.thumb.jpeg.b2c137d500b936a50811c092bec90584.jpeg

Still curious how they’ll reshape the forehead as it seems like it’ll alter the ships look, just look to Symphony of the Seas and Harmony and their expanded Solarium

Awesome! Thanks for the pics! It looks so weird if I’m being honest, I at least hope there’s a deck in front of the Solarium to get those great front views, without the stateroom. Don’t know if I’ll like the new look, but we’ll see if it grows on me, will better make the ships more visually distinct at least

You know what’s funny though, I have a feeling that the original ship it was supposed to be something more, concepts and all seemed to point to more adventure ocean fun. Which explains why Harmony and Oasis have it, but the sister ships use the space for the Solarium, it’s such an odd space otherwise when all ship floor space is valued. Can’t blame them for changing plans, by the time they musta realized the space was not going to be used the metal and designs for an open space were finalized. I recall all the way back to the first profile of the ship and seeing that open back deck, so interesting.