January 12, 2020 Oasis

DanielB

Check in completed

Flights booked

Hotel (Hilton Downtown Miami) booked- Lyft from airport 

MTD reserved (I'm sure I will change later)

Internet package purchased

Classic Soda package purchased

Toying with purchasing The Key, waiting for another price drop

Waiting on entertainment to show up to book show times

Anything else I am forgetting or missing?

Thanks for everyones help, these boards are so helpful.

Isn't that a great feeling when you've completed check-in, @DanielB? All of a sudden it starts feeling so much more real?

If you want to do any specialty dining, book that in advance as well; prices are higher on board by about 20%.

Don't forget to put in a travel advisory on your credit card, so it doesn't get flagged for any purchases you make on the islands.

Likewise, remember to put a hold on mail and newspaper delivery.

49 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Isn't that a great feeling when you've completed check-in, @DanielB? All of a sudden it starts feeling so much more real?

If you want to do any specialty dining, book that in advance as well; prices are higher on board by about 20%.

Don't forget to put in a travel advisory on your credit card, so it doesn't get flagged for any purchases you make on the islands.

Likewise, remember to put a hold on mail and newspaper delivery.

Great reminders!  Thank you.

Not sure about the specialty dining....I had weight loss surgery and really can't eat much so the value isn't there even though I would love to try.  We have talked about doing the lunch at Chops but still undecided.

15 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

... and remember to cancel that internet package if you purchase the Key of course! ?

we only need 1 internet package, so the real reason I am holding out on the key....only I will need it so the other internet package would be a waste for my husband.