Allure Star Class Take Two

Tiffeven

On 11/30/2019 at 1:50 PM, JLMoran said:

Thanks for doing this live blog, @Tiffeven! I've fallen way behind on the boards and blogs, and I'm only now able to start catching up again. Looks like you all had an awesome time, and you definitely got some great crew members to make it even better.

We definitely did.  I just wish we could have Alan and Karen with us every cruise.

We received our survey the day we got off the ship and received a follow-up call the next day.  We gave Alan and Karen a great review in our survey, and the agent who followed up said they'd be recognized for it.  I hope this is the case, because they definitely deserve it.  We also decided to switch the Next Cruise booking we had made on board from 8730 on Oasis on November 28, 2021 to a B2B on Oasis in 9730 for November 3-November 7, 2021 and November 7-14, 2021.  We are very excited about this switch.  Since we have the same 4 and 7 day B2B scheduled on Oasis in 2020, it looks like this will be our new plan for each year if we can manage to find a 4 and 7 day together in the same room.

On 12/2/2019 at 2:11 PM, Tiffeven said:

We received our survey the day we got off the ship and received a follow-up call the next day.  We gave Alan and Karen a great review in our survey, and the agent who followed up said they'd be recognized for it.  I hope this is the case, because they definitely deserve it.  We also decided to switch the Next Cruise booking we had made on board from 8730 on Oasis on November 28, 2021 to a B2B on Oasis in 9730 for November 3-November 7, 2021 and November 7-14, 2021.  We are very excited about this switch.  Since we have the same 4 and 7 day B2B scheduled on Oasis in 2020, it looks like this will be our new plan for each year if we can manage to find a 4 and 7 day together in the same room.

Omg my partner and I just booked Star Class 1720 on the November 7th 2021 sailing....and we are having a small wedding ceremony on the balcony! We can’t wait!!!! Thanks so much for all the amazing SC info!! 

16 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Congratulations !

Thank you so so much! We always wanted to get married on the ships deck but they don’t allow it anymore so we decided that since our number of guests is small and we know that many people throw parties/cabin crawls in their suites that the genie could help us with a few platters and some bubbly! Praying this all goes off without a hitch LOL Love your blogs btw! I am catching up on everyone’s SC adventures! 

1 hour ago, Booscruize said:

Thank you so so much! We always wanted to get married on the ships deck but they don’t allow it anymore so we decided that since our number of guests is small and we know that many people throw parties/cabin crawls in their suites that the genie could help us with a few platters and some bubbly! Praying this all goes off without a hitch LOL Love your blogs btw! I am catching up on everyone’s SC adventures! 

Thanks so much. I will help in any way I can

On 12/4/2019 at 5:55 AM, Booscruize said:

Omg my partner and I just booked Star Class 1720 on the November 7th 2021 sailing....and we are having a small wedding ceremony on the balcony! We can’t wait!!!! Thanks so much for all the amazing SC info!! 

That sounds amazing.  Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.

54 minutes ago, Booscruize said:

Thank you so so much! We are so thrilled to be doing this! And really excited to film it all for our Cruise travel channel Booscruize! Loving your blog! 

Thanks!  Oh, that sounds awesome.  I will definitely check out your channel.  We watch vlogs all the time, but there's not really many videos from Star Classers.

• 1 year later...

A great blog!  How hard was it for the kids to walk to different areas of the ship from the aft of the ship?  @WAAAYTOOO mentioned it’s a lot of walking from the ATS. 

I was looking at the OTS 2 bedroom ATS in March, 23. We have 3 kids who will be 10,8, and 5.  I like the fact that there’s a separate room for the kids.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 2:40 PM, sammy79 said:

A great blog!  How hard was it for the kids to walk to different areas of the ship from the aft of the ship?  @WAAAYTOOO mentioned it’s a lot of walking from the ATS. 

I was looking at the OTS 2 bedroom ATS in March, 23. We have 3 kids who will be 10,8, and 5.  I like the fact that there’s a separate room for the kids.  Thanks!

Thank you!  It is quite a walk, but not terrible.  We absolutely love the 2 bedroom aquatheater suites.  In fact, we have one booked in September on Symphony and a b2b on Oasis in November.  I think your family will love being in an ATS.  Having breakfast on the balcony each morning was the perfect start to the day, and being able to watch the aquatheater show from the balcony when one of us is tired or when someone falls asleep early is so nice.

On 7/18/2021 at 2:40 PM, sammy79 said:

I also decided to blog our next trip.  Here is the link if you are interested.