Celebrity 2021 cruise release dates and does loyalty program share points with Crown and Anchor

Kathleen

Does anyone know when Celebrity will release its 2021-2022 dates? Will it follow the RCCL release of dates? Also if I sail on Celebrity do I get those points in my Crown and Anchor account since they are owned by same company? Or am I just way off base? Thanks in advance. Always appreciate that there are so many in this community willing to answer and lend their expertise.

2 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

Does anyone know when Celebrity will release its 2021-2022 dates? Will it follow the RCCL release of dates? Also if I sail on Celebrity do I get those points in my Crown and Anchor account since they are owned by same company? Or am I just way off base? Thanks in advance. Always appreciate that there are so many in this community willing to answer and lend their expertise.

I don't have the release dates, but I can answer your second question.  The status is reciprocal, but not the points.  

To make it clearer, I am Diamond on Royal with 90ish points.  (I don't know how many exactly, LOL, not one of those people.)  We are going on Celebrity this month for the first time.  Our status is Elite, which is the reciprocal status to Diamond.  But, we have 0 points.  Our cabin class is AquaClass, so we will earn 5 points per night and have 30 points at the end of our 6-night sailing.  We will stay at Elite until we reach the required amount of points to move to Elite Plus, which is 750 points. 

Currently, you need 300 points to be Elite on Celebrity.  Thanks to the reciprocity, we get the status so can enjoy the benefits without needing the points.

Point are not shared between Captain's Club and Crown & Anchor. They are two separate point buckets.

To an extent status is shared between the programs.

Ref: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/celebrity-azamara-loyalty-points

If you are a Crown & Anchor Platinum or Emerald member and a Captain's Club Classic member, you will be automatically be entitled to the Select level in the Captain's Club and Explorer in Le Club Voyage . If you are a Diamond or Diamond Plus member; you will automatically receive equivalent recognition as a Captain's Club Elite member and Discoverer in Le Club Voyage.

Added: Pinnacle Club members will also receive equivalent recognition as a Captain's Club Elite member and Discoverer in Le Club Voyage.

From Celebrity: https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/exclusive-offers/loyalty-reciprocity-program

On 10/13/2019 at 12:22 PM, Kathleen said:

Found this today: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2021_2022_Flyer.pdf 

image.thumb.png.7394f5d898fb7cb065e405636a547b89.png