Second Anthem - NJ to Bermuda - Oct 19 to Oct 24 - LIVE(ISH)

JLMoran

On 10/5/2020 at 3:44 PM, JLMoran said:

So....

Bringing this thread up again because just shy of a year after sailing, I just got a chance to recap this cruise with @Matt for this week's podcast episode. Not just my first time contributing to the podcast, it's actually the first time Matt and I have had a chance to talk to each other voice-to-voice! ?

If you want to hear about this sailing in a much more brief format, keep an eye on your podcast client. Episode #375 will be coming out soon.

Thanks for sharing and letting us know.  Great podcast.  Nice to hear the audio of your experience. We have 5 night Bermuda booked for the summer (Freedom) and Anthem booked for end of next year.

So....

Bringing this thread up again because just shy of a year after sailing, I just got a chance to recap this cruise with @Matt for this week's podcast episode. Not just my first time contributing to the podcast, it's actually the first time Matt and I have had a chance to talk to each other voice-to-voice! ?

If you want to hear about this sailing in a much more brief format, keep an eye on your podcast client. Episode #375 will be coming out soon.

Is it 10 hours long? Just trying to figure out how much time I need to set aside for that one. ?

So....

Having done Bermuda a bunch of times, one on Anthem from NJ to get married... I'm STOKED to hear this podcast. I have so many other connections to Bermuda via the 5 day from NJ but don't want to ramble.

Due to working from home I haven't been current with the podcasts, I've been catching up now that gyms are back open. I'll be getting buff while listening! Very excited.