MDR on the Oasis ?

Smokeater639

We will be on the Thanksgiving sailing, on the Oasis this year. Right now we are a party of 7, however my brother and his family may be joining us. Does anyone know if a party of 12 can all be seated together in the MDR? Thanks in advance. You all have been a wealth of knowledge, and I wish I'd found this sight and podcast years ago!

I've seen it done on Harmony.  In their MTD seating, they had several tables pushed together to accommodate large groups.  If you are in Traditional dining, I think there are a few rounds that seat 12.  Make sure your TA links the reservations and everyone has the same dining.  When you get onboard, go right to the MDR to verify your table.  Good luck!

6 hours ago, melski94 said:

I've seen it done on Harmony.  In their MTD seating, they had several tables pushed together to accommodate large groups.  If you are in Traditional dining, I think there are a few rounds that seat 12.  Make sure your TA links the reservations and everyone has the same dining.  When you get onboard, go right to the MDR to verify your table.  Good luck!

Thanks, our reservations are linked. Fingers crossed they can make the trip!

Our group of 6 expanded to a group of 10 during parts of our cruise on Empress of the Seas (Nov 2018). They had a table large enough to accommodate us on the smallest ship in the fleet (AND we had My Time Dining). 

I suspect you shouldn't run into any problems following the advice given already. One add on, if you DON'T get what you're looking for, don't be discouraged. Just call the MDR from 1pm-7pm and see if they have cancellations and can accommodate your crew! People cancel all the time (or in our case, the group had reserved the table every night, but never showed up)