Officially checked in at 90 days, what now?

I am sailing on Symphony of the Seas (first cruise ever!) and I have officially checked in online . Stalked the countdown timer until it hit the 90 day mark before sailing and checked in. My sail date is Jan 4th, 2020.

They only thing I received from the check in was my set sail pass, where they asked me to confirm my documents (used passport book) and my personal information.

Aside from that I was not required to do anything else, felt a bit empty or if something was missing.

My question is:

Where do I get my luggage tags, plane ticket information (booked through RCI), hotel reservation information for the night before embarkation and anything else that is required or needed?

2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

These will be part of your eDocs.  Luggage tags won't show up until 40-45 days out I believe.

Where does one find the eDocs? 

Do I have to check in again online around 40-45 days out or is there a notification?

Through the online website will there be a section provided to obtain luggage tag?

2 minutes ago, TJ! said:

Do I have to check in again online around 40-45 days out or is there a notification?

Through the online website will there be a section provided to obtain luggage tag?

It will be in the same place where you checked in online in your Cruise Planner.  View boarding pass/Edit check-in should change to eDocs.  The luggage tags will be part of that document which includes your cruise ticket terms and conditions (legalese blah, blah, blah) and at the very end are the tags.

11 minutes ago, TJ! said:

plane ticket information (booked through RCI)

Did you already choose your flights?  I think you take your flight confirmation number directly to the airline to get your flight.  I've never used Air2Sea, so I'm not 100% on that.

Don't forget that ChoiceAir (Air2Sea) has a price guarantee..I should definitely try to take them up on that if you find a better deal on flights than what they booked you.

1 hour ago, TJ! said:

Where do I get my plane ticket information (booked through RCI)

As noted by @AshleyDillo, your flight confirmation number that you should have gotten when you booked through Air2Sea will already be registered with the airline. I confirmed this recently when I booked through Flights by Celebrity, the equivalent service through the same vendor for sister line Celebrity. My flight is with Icelandair, and after getting the confirmation number I was able to go to the Icelandair site, enter my number, and immediately see the details of my booking. I could even select seats even though the flight is still a good 9 months away.

Once you are inside the allowed window to get your boarding pass (usually 24 hours but can vary by airline, so check their site), you should be able to go to their site or simply use their mobile app if they have one, choose the option to get your boarding pass, enter the confirmation number again if you don't have an online account with them that has all this saved, and be good to go.

1 hour ago, TJ! said:

You need to check back periodically.  I assume you are registered in Crown and Anchor Society?!  When you log in, you'll be able to check for e-docs.  You can print your luggage tags and other pages you feel you need. (Tags tend to be at the very back of the e-docs.)  In the meantime, keep checking the prices of any excursions or packages you have booked in case the price has dropped.   What I do about this time in the cycle is read old Cruise Compasses to plan my on-board schedule......

You have all been amazing!

Thank you so much for providing me details in depth for my very first cruise.

I don't know how far I would have gotten without royal caribbean blog!

I have been using this site for everything and anything involving royal caribbean and it has never let me down!

We've already had a "crazy" idea of booking our next cruise and possibly many more while on our first one haha!

13 hours ago, TJ! said:

We've already had a "crazy" idea of booking our next cruise and possibly many more while on our first one haha!

If you decide to work with NextCruise on the ship go to their office on the first - third day of the cruise as they will not be busy. If you wait later in the cruise it will get more hectic as the week progresses. On my last cruise I went to NextCruise on the first day with a plan already of what I was looking for and I was the only one in the office. It worked out well and was carefree as can be.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:41 AM, Tim B. said:

If you decide to work with NextCruise on the ship go to their office on the first - third day of the cruise as they will not be busy. If you wait later in the cruise it will get more hectic as the week progresses. On my last cruise I went to NextCruise on the first day with a plan already of what I was looking for and I was the only one in the office. It worked out well and was carefree as can be.

I've googled their next cruise feature and it states you can even go through your personal TA so they get credit for it.

Would I contact my TA or let my TA take care of my nextcruise?

I'm curious to how I would provide them all the information for our next cruise if we do not know our sailing dates or cruise yet until after we've decided with the staff on-board.

Would I just let me TA know after we made our deposit and booking and pass over the torch?

57 minutes ago, TJ! said:

I've googled their next cruise feature and it states you can even go through your personal TA so they get credit for it.

Would I contact my TA or let my TA take care of my nextcruise?

I'm curious to how I would provide them all the information for our next cruise if we do not know our sailing dates or cruise yet until after we've decided with the staff on-board.

Would I just let me TA know after we made our deposit and booking and pass over the torch?

I can also add to JLMoran's post a little - If they don't have that data you can provide it to RCI NextCruise desk as your default TA or you can get the information details upon return and give it to your TA and then your TA can take over the cruise from RCI. Either way it's very easy to do.