CocoCay Questions

wmacooper

Hi there everyone.  I'll be visiting CocoCay in Nov 2019.

Here are my questions:

I saw on a YouTube vlog that there was an issue with the birds being a nuisance in the seating areas to eat.  Is this still the case?

Can I use the soda package on the island?  If so, will I have to bring the souvenir cup with me, or will there be something on my SeaPass card indicating that I have the package?

Would it be possible to deploy this strategy during my visit to the island

1. Get off the ship early to spend time on the island before it gets crowded. 

2. Then, once the big crowds come, I'd like to retreat to the ship. 

3. When people start to call it a day, I want to get back off to finish my fun on the island.

Thanks.

William

Edited by wmacooper
thought of another question

YES, the soda package and all drink packages work on CocoCay  .... On BOTH the ship and on CocoCay, you only need the soda cup for the self serve machines ..... you can go to any bar on BOTH the ship and CocoCay with your SeaPass card or Wow Band and they’ll serve you soda when you have the soda package or any other package that includes soda.

YES ....  the birds will go insane for any food if you leave it laying around, just like the do on any beach with seagulls.

YES ..... your 1, 2, and 3 strategy will work.  You can go between the ship and CocoCay as much as you want.  You can also enter and leave the water park as many times as you want, you just have to scan in AND out each time you come and go.

VOOM internet also works on CocoCay 

9 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Also, if you have the deluxe beverage package, you can scan your sea pass card or wow band at beer machines in the buffet area on CocoCay and pour your own draft beer. 

Technically anyone can use the self-serve machines, with or without the DX.  Without the DX you are charged for the beer just like you would be at a bar.