Coastal Kitchen Happy Hours?

Neesa

Clarification request please? We have the refreshment package booked and are staying in the owners suite so have access to CK. What are the hours of the cocktail hour within CK? While we really don't imbibe to much I will have a glass of wine with dinner. So specifically if we are eating within CK at 1745hrs each evening may I order wine with dinner included within the lounge amenity? Do I have to go and retrieve it for myself before being seated? Either way is fine just hate looking like I am a first timer, (even though we are lol) Also, TY to everyone here, I was just able to pull up all of the menu's on my RCCL app because someone else here said they were available. Sailing 11/24/2019 Harmony

Good evening, Denise

Complimentary Happy hour in the suite lounge is usually from 4:30pm-8:00pm.  Just to clarify, it's not cocktail hour in CK, it's only because it is attached to the suite lounge that you can sort of share that benefit.  If you were on Quantum class, I don't think that would apply.

The waiters in CK on Oasis class are usually pretty good about bringing the drinks over for you.  If they don't, it's not big deal.  It is literally steps away.  Usually, I head to the lounge before Hubby and get a drink while I wait for him, and then order a second with the waitstaff at CK over dinner.

Hey, Denise.  There is no cocktail hour in any Coastal Kitchen. I think you might be referring to the cocktails available in the Suites and/or Concierge Lounges.  

On the Oasis Class ships the CK and SL are basically co-located but they are separate spaces.  If you are on an O class ship and in an OS then you are welcome in the SL at any time. The SL serves beer and wine (and soda, water and specialty coffee) from 11-11 so you can just pop in any time and have a drink (and usually a snack as well !).

If you are on a Quantum Class ship, it’s slightly less convenient.  On the Q Class, you would be welcome in the Concierge Lounge, which does have limited drinks availability. The hours for the Q Class drinks in the CL are generally 1 hour prior to the early traditional dining until around 8:00-8:30. The Suites Concierge can give you specific times when they contact you prior to sailing.

Thanks so much @Love2cruise2002 and @WAAATOOO! You are correct I was referring to the Suite Lounge and CK as one entity. I just watched a video showing the layout and realize the proximity of the 2. No problem at all, on DCL we each retrieved a glass of wine at forward concierge lounge and sometimes walked it to aft for dinner so this set up is super easy. In addition our menu's showed up on my app and because of your suggestions we will inform our wait staff (early on) we would prefer the lobster tail for night 6 I saw the lobster in champagne sauce and now know to steer clear. Thanks so much for all of your help, have a great day oh, and @WAAATOOO enjoy your sailing this Saturday CHEERS!