How do I get the better price on my Cruise Planner items?

labdogs42

You can also call RC and have the rep make the change.

Two times I called for help:

1. When the cabana I had booked dropped in price, I didn't want to risk not being fast enough to rebook and the cabanas being sold out.

2. When we have 1 deluxe drink package and 1 refreshment - must have rep help to get price drops.

1 hour ago, labdogs42 said:

Gotcha.  And if I'm on an 8 night sailing, do they charge me by the day or night for drink package?  Looks like maybe day?  So, 9 days on an 8 night cruise?

While there is a day 9 on an 8 night cruise, there are only eight 24-hour periods (and even if you are the first to board and last off the ship you can't quite reach that maximum).  Day 1 and Day 9 combined make a whole "day" so it is simpler to charge by the night.  Don't worry, your package will work until you are off the ship.  Although finding alcohol will be a bit of a challenge in the mornings since most (all?) bars are closed.  About the only exception is mimosas and the like with breakfast.  Of course, the non-alcoholic options are available during those hours.