Halloween Costumes

Skatepunk

We will be sailing during halloween this year and I am wondering if there are any restrictions any one knows about for them. Obvious things like offensive, too revealing etc are clearly not acceptable but I am more wondering things like masks or costumes that you are in (inflatable dinosaurs, foam full body costumes etc) are allowed or if they would be considered a security risk by on-board security?

My wife and I love to dress up but don't want the fun police to tell us we cannot wear the costumes because of the above, We have some awesome ideas this year but depending on the above it could narrow it down pretty quick. 

2 hours ago, GGinTX said:

I read that if you want to dress up as law enforcement or spaceman - no handcuffs, gun shaped props, blasters, etc

This seems like common sense, but thought I would pass it along.

No plans on any weapons at all so that won’t affect us, can’t wait for the cruise it will be a lot of fun!

On 10/8/2019 at 4:11 PM, GGinTX said:

I read that if you want to dress up as law enforcement or spaceman - no handcuffs, gun shaped props, blasters, etc

This seems like common sense, but thought I would pass it along.

On Grandeur last year for Halloween, there was a GI Joe that had a piece of cardboard, painted, in the shape of a gun..... there were no issues.  Oh, and for what it's worth, being on a cruise for Halloween is amazing ..... you will have the best time.

20181031_005808.jpg

1 hour ago, Momma Jeanie said:

We will be on Enchantment of the Seas during Halloween.  What can we expect?  Are there any events during the day?  This will be the final night of the cruise.  Thanks!

we will be on Navigator for halloween and I have been researching like mad and it seems the ships definitely seem to do halloween specific events but I am not sure to what extent, this will be our 3rd cruise ever so we are excited to see what typically happens ( @Matt one of your great videos for us newbies would be awesome, something like "what to expect for halloween during your cruise"  *wink wink nudge nudge ? ) Our ship will be at cococay during the day as well so we will see if there is anything special during the day... you may see two goofballs only in costume lounging at  the beach LOL.

From what I have seen via message boards and youtube there is usually a parade and people have fun with it, I assume there are other events but I have no idea. The app has not been updated for our cruise yet but youtube search shows us sort of what to expect during a halloween cruise. There really isn't alot out of information out there so it will definitely be an experience and my wife and I will make it rememberable for us regardless.