Non Balcony Junior Suites on Allure?

Getting ready for a cruise on the Allure coming up quickly in November.  I thought I'd check suite availability and pricing to see what could be had.  A suite guarantee is available that's not all that much more than our balcony cabin.  I called RC to talk about it and got some additional information, namely that it's a junior suite guarantee.  The thing that caused me to shy away was that the customer service agent told me there are non-balcony, panoramic window junior suites.  I don't want to potentially give up the balcony, so, I haven't done it yet.  Doing some more digging I see where these non-balcony suites do exist on some ships, but I'm not finding them on Allure.  Do you know if there are non-balcony Junior Suites on Allure?

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

They may have been confused because with the revitalization, they are adding panoramic suites (no balcony) to Oasis and I am guessing Allure. They are not there yet I don’t think. 

Are these the larger cabins that have no balcony, but come with full suite benefits?  In the front of the ship?

31 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes

@ptod what she said. 

Not sure about the benefits though. On all other ships (non-O class) they are a category VP which qualifies for full suite benefits. However, I have not really researched the new ones being added to Oasis so I don’t know off hand what category they fall under. But they most definitely are being added to the front of the ship.