The Key on Empress of the Seas

I'm looking at the Key for my Empress sailing which is just $5 more than a VOOM Surf + Stream package.  But with the limited activities on Empress, I don't think it will be worth it to pay an additional $40+ for it.

CONSIDERATIONS:

Summary of your benefits: 
• Priority check-in and boarding on Day 1. Upon arrival at the terminal, follow The Key check-in signage to your designated check-in area. 
     I'm not planning on being there early. I like checking in just a little before noon so I can head straight to my room after lunch.  Plus I get priority check-in with my Emerald Status

• Carry-on bag drop off and delivery to stateroom. Drop-off your carry-on bags in the Main Dining Room until 1:30pm. 
     I only have a back pack for my carry on  

• Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille menu. Seating is from 11:30am – 1:30pm. 
    This I like

• Private hours at onboard activities including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more. The private hours schedule will be provided on the welcome letter you will receive onboard on Day 1. 
    Not relevant on Empress (I think)

• Priority departure at ports of call from ship-to-shore. 
     I'll probably benefit from this with the tenders on Grand Cayman

• Seats in the exclusive VIP seating section at shows in the Main Theater and Studio B 
    Will I need this?

• VOOM ® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet. 
    This I like

• On debarkation day, enjoy an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.
     My plane doesn't leave until 1:30PM so I'm not in a hurry to debark.  Don't I get the à la carte breakfast with Emerald too?

* When you receive your SeaPass card, it will have an icon confirming your purchase of The Key. 
    I like icons on my card ... ha ha

What do you think?

image.png.da3d1032eef066a9919d53482f1158dc.png