Room Service + Refreshment Package

Neesa

Hello Everyone~ When ordering room service will they bring your beverages also? I know you get a large cup to fill yourself at the drink stations. We have the refreshment package and were wondering would they also bring mock tails in addition to bottled water and such?  Thanks so much!

@CGTLH Our sailing is getting close and I thank you for your insight. So to clarify room service will bring tap water, Lemonade, Iced Tea and coffee as well as hot tea otherwise we should probably go retrieve beverages ourselves? (this is no problem at all) We are in the OS will there be cans of soda or bottles of water we can take back to our stateroom from the lounge (after showing we have the refreshment package of course) to place in the fridge? I saw one can order for a fee to have the fridge/cooler stocked with beverages, will that be in addition to the cost of the refreshment package? I appreciate your knowledge, I don't want to make any rookie mistakes and find a huge bill at the end of my sailing, have a great afternoon!

7 minutes ago, Neesa said:

So to clarify room service will bring tap water, Lemonade, Iced Tea and coffee as well as hot tea otherwise we should probably go retrieve beverages ourselves?

Correct, plus some other beverage such as milk and some juices.

We are in the OS will there be cans of soda or bottles of water we can take back to our stateroom from the lounge (after showing we have the refreshment package of course) to place in the fridge?

Depending on ship you'll have limited hours to obtain goods from the lounge. However any bar would be available have a beverage package, only challenge might be cans of soda from a bar.

I saw one can order for a fee to have the fridge/cooler stocked with beverages, will that be in addition to the cost of the refreshment package?

Correct, this would be an additional charge and not covered by a beverage package.