I'm Speechless !!

I can't imagine what they were realistically expecting in that moment.  The issues were not with the Captain and crew who's first priority is the safety of the ship and it's passengers/crew.  But a mob does not exercise common sense, there's a reason why we have the term "mob mentality".

It's a pretty sad display of human nature.

I certainly understand the passengers’ frustration with all the port changes and cancellations but I wonder how these same passengers would have reacted if the Captain had made a different decision and there had been an accident due to the weather conditions.  Like it or not, the Captain did what he did to protect the passengers and his ship.

If there had been an incident resulting from bad weather conditions, these same passengers, along with the ones who did NOT “riot”, would have reacted even more strongly AND the Captain would have been liable for real.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Don't blame Norweigan, blame the Chinese. Ruining cruises is just the beginning of this new sinister Communist plot. What's next? Raining on parades? They must be stopped.

DoWERHdXcAEgAmT.jpg

Today's weather in South Carolina was great. How do you say "thank you" in Mandarin? 

2 hours ago, carlosalonsor said:

Wow.... this officer has a lot of patience!!

I couldn't stay this calmed in front of rude passengers like these... this passenger is obviously trying to provoke a reaction while filming with his cell....

This is so pathetic, grown ass man acting like a spoiled child/teenager. What kind of an adult acts like this?! Why not enjoy your cruise? As if the captain is purposely missing ports to spite the passengers. Wanting a full refund on a cruise that was probably already discounted if it was sailing in an a stormy season. Its like cruising the Caribbean in September/October, cruises are a little cheaper and odds are pretty good that your itinerary will be changed due to storms/hurricanes. Regardless there is absolutely no reason for an adult to be acting like this. 

• 3 months later...