Few Questions about Celebrity

ncnickel

Hey All

I have a few questions about Celebrity. We just paid our deposit for our cruise and I've linked my reso on my cruise planner. 

1. With RCC the embarkation time is a suggestion. You can arrive earlier. AAAAND if you check in early and get your set sail pass everything is a breeze now. Is this process the same with Celebrity? Can we arrive early (and if so what time do folks recommend)? And are there options to check in ahead of time to get your passes? Want to make our embarkation process as smooth as possible and we're not familiar with the process on Celebrity.
  2. I went into the cruise planner and saw the thermal suit passes. I tried to get some but none were available. I think there are two possible reasons: (a) The passes have not gone on sale yet. or (b) The passes are actually sold out for now and we need to get them onboard. Do folks know if it is (a) or (b)? 
  3. We opted for the select dining (any time dining) - I'm assuming that we can now book with the complimentary eating establishments. Is this the case?

Any other tips for Celebrity that folks would recommend? 

OHHH we're on Edge, May 25. YAY

We're on our first Celebrity sailing in two weeks!  I can help you with question 1 at this point.  Download the Celebrity app for check in.  Super simple process.  If it likes your picture you will get an Expedited Arrival "stamp" on your set sail pass.

I'm told you can show up whenever you want. I plan on it.  ?