Adventure JS on deck 11

1 hour ago, Rebecca Ann said:

Has anyone stayed in the JS on deck 11 on Adventure? Im booked in 1102 at the end of the month. I was just wondering if you can see through the dividers between the balconies. I have a feeling I'm going to miss having solid walls on the balcony. 

We loved that JS on Mariner.  It is in a quiet hallway and it's a quick walk to the Windjammer & pool.  You cannot see right through the dividers.  The glass is "frosted" so you basically cannot see anything. It's even hard to see the shadow of the person next door.  I would not hesitate to book this room in this hallway again.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We loved that JS on Mariner.  It is in a quiet hallway and it's a quick walk to the Windjammer & pool.  You cannot see right through the dividers.  The glass is "frosted" so you basically cannot see anything. It's even hard to see the shadow of the person next door.  I would not hesitate to book this room in this hallway again.

That's good to know! Im all excited about the location of the room, but was worried about having morning coffee out there in my underwear and being seen haha