Late nights at Coco Cay....

kittysoul

I just read the new post about the 'after dark' festivities coming to the Coco Cay visits ....  I am wondering if they will start extending some of the already planned cruises to maybe stay on the island later than originally planned...?    I am booked on Harmony for the May 3 sailing, and according to the calendar in the cruise planner, we are to be there on day 2 , from 7am until only 4pm.  Day 3 is a sea day and then Day 4 we are scheduled to arrive at PR at 10am.  I was just thinking, it would be really nice if we could stay at Coco Cay later than 4pm.... and i wouldn't think that it would take 'that' long to get to Puerto Rico, 2 days later at 10am, that staying later would affect the itenerary....  thoughts?

I hope they do, but not aware of other sailings yet that will have extended stays.

"Yet" is they keyword. I'm guessing they are seeing how this batch goes and then plan accordingly. If nothing else, RC is very observant of guest feedback and relies heavily on it (especially with new offerings) to gauge interest, profitability and if it needs to be tweaked. The Key is a great recent example of this strategy.

Fingers crossed more and more sailings get the late night treatment.