Nachi Cocum Beach Club for Cozumel?

morgan94

Hi all! First time cruiser here. This will also be my first time out of the US, so I'm trying to make everything as planned and organized as possible. I'm not too intrigued by the shore excursions through RC for Cozumel, and saw that some people recommended Nachi Cocum Beach Club. Would this be a good place for two adult first time cruisers? I'm taking my mom on this cruise, and we're looking for relaxing and quiet. 

Also, for booking, is going through their website the best option?

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, morgan94 said:

Hi all! First time cruiser here. This will also be my first time out of the US, so I'm trying to make everything as planned and organized as possible. I'm not too intrigued by the shore excursions through RC for Cozumel, and saw that some people recommended Nachi Cocum Beach Club. Would this be a good place for two adult first time cruisers? I'm taking my mom on this cruise, and we're looking for relaxing and quiet. 

Also, for booking, is going through their website the best option?

Thanks!

Hello Morgan, 

Welcome to the message boards. Feel free to ask away with any questions you may have, there is a wealth of knowledge here. Nachi Cocum is an excellent beach club. Very clean, quiet and relaxing. For booking use their website. If you want loungers with a palapa (umbrella) near the water, just ask for it. Last year I asked for this right on the shoreline when I booked and that"s what we got. Have a great time! :27_sunglasses:

Very important to remember is that you need to bring a printed out copy of your confirmation email.  They are pretty low tech, and will not look you up if you forget it.  I know a few regulars who have managed to be without the confirmation, but they are people who are known by sight as they go so often. 

They will take your picture upon arrival and come around later to try to make you buy it - so be prepared for the hard sell on that.

We enjoyed our visit the one time we went.  We were with a large group - had most if not all of the resort - so it was not really a quiet relaxing day for people NOT in our group.  It's a pretty lively bunch ?  One of our two servers was really good - the other not so much, but we tipped accordingly at the end. 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, morgan94 said:

. Would this be a good place for two adult first time cruisers?

Perfect place.

21 hours ago, KathyC said:

so be prepared for the hard sell on that.

No hard sell at all for us.

20 hours ago, kontraxed said:

There is also a large pool with a swim-up bar.

Two words RUM PUNCH!!

• 9 months later...