Harmony of the Seas 4 bedroom villa

mrsjnt083

We have this suite booked for December 2020.  At the time initial booking we had our family of 4 because the rest of my family needed time to decide.  We were able to grab it with just the 4 of us.  A day or two later, we added on my parents and sister and her family.  A few weeks later, we added on my other sister and her family.  I would advise that you grab this cabin upon release as it is the only one of this size on the ship.  

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We have this suite booked for December 2020.  At the time initial booking we had our family of 4 because the rest of my family needed time to decide.  We were able to grab it with just the 4 of us.  A day or two later, we added on my parents and sister and her family.  A few weeks later, we added on my other sister and her family.  I would advise that you grab this cabin upon release as it is the only one of this size on the ship.  

That is good to hear. We will have a minimum of 5 people. I have emailed my TA that I want to book it opening day. I really hope she doesn't let me down. I can't wait to read your live blog for that cruise! I should have mine booked by then. Doesn't booking open November 4?

12 minutes ago, mrsjnt083 said:

That is good to hear. We will have a minimum of 5 people. I have emailed my TA that I want to book it opening day. I really hope she doesn't let me down. I can't wait to read your live blog for that cruise! I should have mine booked by then. Doesn't booking open November 4?

For sailings up to Spring 2022. If you are looking past that, you might have to wait another year. I would not wait for your TA. For that suite, I was on the phone the day bookings were released. I then later transferred it to my TA. That suite is the first to go out of the star class cabins.

20 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Does the villa suite show up on the RC site? Or does it have to be booked over the phone? 

19 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It shows up online when it is available.  I've seen it online a few times when doing my price checks.  When we booked ours, I saw it online and called right away.

Were you searching for 4 people and it showed up? I am really hoping they will let me book even though I won't have 8 people at time of booking. I keep hearing conflicting info. You were successfully able to book with just 4, but I have read other places that says absolutely not without at least 8. Keeping fingers crossed. 

9 minutes ago, mrsjnt083 said:

Were you searching for 4 people and it showed up? I am really hoping they will let me book even though I won't have 8 people at time of booking. I keep hearing conflicting info. You were successfully able to book with just 4, but I have read other places that says absolutely not without at least 8. Keeping fingers crossed. 

Yes, it shows up when I search with 4 people (if it's available).  Also, I initially booked with 4 and added the rest later.  I have heard that they are more relaxed now with the "minimum amount of people" policy (if there even is one).  You can book an ATS with only 2, same with the RLS.  You can also book the Ocean View Panoramic Suites (max 6) with just two people now as well.

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes, it shows up when I search with 4 people (if it's available).  Also, I initially booked with 4 and added the rest later.  I have heard that they are more relaxed now with the "minimum amount of people" policy (if there even is one).  You can book an ATS with only 2, same with the RLS.  You can also book the Ocean View Panoramic Suites (max 6) with just two people now as well.

I was so happy about the ATS booking leniency. I booked it with just myself because it was the last room then added the family later on. That makes me feel better. Like I said, we might have 6 or 7, but with half of that being teenagers, we would love to have the space and privacy haha.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

For sailings up to Spring 2022. If you are looking past that, you might have to wait another year. I would not wait for your TA. For that suite, I was on the phone the day bookings were released. I then later transferred it to my TA. That suite is the first to go out of the star class cabins.

What's your go-to to track for price drops once you land one of these?  

Trying to get my game plan on for the next rollout phase.  I'm looking for an off season sailing, so there's likely to be price drops and I just want to get an idea of what other suites I should be monitoring to ask for a reprice when it happens ?

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

Trying to get my game plan on for the next rollout phase.  I'm looking for an off season sailing, so there's likely to be price drops and I just want to get an idea of what other suites I should be monitoring to ask for a reprice when it happens ?

Thought process would be tracking the price of the other suites, say a GS. More than likely if the GS dips below the starting value sure all other suites would as well.

Only complication might be a 3+ drop, with no drop on 1&2.

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Exactly what @CGTLH said above. 

I have priced mine down several times now. Up to $3000 off since initial booking.