President's Cruise / 50th Birthday Cruise on Symphony

davelliott

To anyone who is going on this cruise on Symphony on November 2, 2019 and is planning on going to the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area pre-cruise:

I managed to find availability at the Wyndham Palm-Aire in Pompano Beach, Florida.  They actually just had one-bedroom studios and one-bedroom condos available when I looked a few months ago.  But yesterday, I found a 4 bedroom condo available, so I reserved it.  If anyone is interested in sharing with me, there is plenty of room left (actually, I am only going to use one of the 4 bedrooms!).  The condo is listed as 2,410 to 2,565 square feet.  There are four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a full kitchen with dining area, living room, and washer/dryer.  It has 2 King beds, and 4 double beds.

If you don't have any plans yet, I would be willing to split some of the costs.  Even though this condo is a bit  to the North of where I would prefer to stay and it is NOT directly on the beach, it is a very nice place.  I have stayed at this condo location at least twice in the past.  I am flying from Raleigh, NC on Wednesday, 10/30 and have reserved it for 3 nights before the cruise.  I have already reserved a rental car.  If anyone is interested, I would be willing to pick you up at the airport if needed.  There is a Walmart across the street.  When I stayed here before, I bought some groceries there and just fixed my own meals.

If anyone would like more information, let me know and I can see what I can find out for you.

• 3 weeks later...