Best drink and dish

2 minutes ago, KathyC said:

This is a very subjective question to answer, based on food preferences and life choices.  We are primarily plant-based, so how about a veggie martini - aka Central Park 150 cucumber martini?  

That's one of the things at the top of my list to try!

We were on the Symphony of the Seas in May this year. We ate at most of the specialty restaurants but the big surprise winner was 150 Central Park. The food was incredible! The meats were fantastic, moist, medium rare and very tasty. Who would have thought that even the vegetables could be something special? 150 Central Park wasn't just the best restaurant on the ship, it was one of the best restaurants we have ever eaten at!

Fried Goat cheese salad from Chops.

Gran Marqtini at Boleros ( a margarita martini with Gran Marnier in it)

If you are talking non-specialty food venues

Tutti Salad in the MDR for lunch

Lamb Shank in the MDR for dinner

Made to order Panini sandwich in the WJ for lunch

Mongolian in the WJ -----we do late seating in the MDR, and 7 pm in specialties.  I go up to the WJ on Mongolain night.  I get that, place it in a bowl and take back to my cabin.  Plates will not fit in the mini-fridge.  We always have a balcony.  Nothing better impo than coming back to the cabin late at night and eating semi-cold Asian food on the balcony listening to the sea.

The best meal I ever have on the ship is the Chef's Table.  It is worth every single penny.  It is a 5 course meal, and nothin on the menu is served on the ship, including at the specialty restaurants.  Once you do the Chefs table you will do it on every cruise.