Favorite Norhern Europe/ Midnight Sun iteneraries.

Kathleen

Looking to book for 2021. Looking at iteneraries from 2020 and hoping there are similar ones for 2021. Want to reserve as soon as I can since on some of these there is only 1 or 2 sailings. Not sure what ships will be sailing in 2021 but with just one sailing I must take whatever sails. It’s a bucket list item to experience 24 hours of daylight so looking towards Artic Circle cruises or Iceland which is very close to Artic Circle it has almost 24 hours of sun without setting. Looking for thoughts on some iteneraries. Any thoughts are appreciated. Currently for 2020 Royal has one Artic Circle Cruise on Jewel. RCI  also has a Norway/ Iceland cruise on Brillance which would also accomplish this by coming very close to but not cross the artic Circle. Celebrity has Ireland and Iceland cruises which is a little different take on this. Of course one thought was to cruise just Norway Artic Circle and save Iceland/ Ireland for next cruise in 2022 or vice versa,  having no overlapping ports! 

2A43157B-8DA7-4C95-9782-7614E8BB5C6A.jpeg

2A74A643-9BAB-43D3-93F9-B5F7969B22D4.png

I was in the Serenade out of Stockholm to Scandinavia and St Petersburg in July and it was amazing. One of the best holidays I've done. I'm sure they will do similar itineraries again.

I agree with other posters to check other lines as there are a few that go to northern europe with some based in Europe  - MSC, Marella, Viking. I actually booked with Princess to go to Norway and the fjords for summer 2020.  Itinerary was similar to the one Royal is.offering but Princess had choice of dates and could do either 7 or 14 nights...AND they were a lot less expensive! I've not cruised much and have always done Royal previously but I couldn't pass up the deal I got with Princess.