Latest Debarkation times

Sailing on Harmony of the seas at the end of October.  We have a late flight the day of Debarkation and I'm trying to figure out what time we have to be off the ship and also what is the process is leaving the ship....  Do we check out somewhere?  I know we need to work with our bill if we have any questions but can we do that after we get off the ship on the phone?  But the main question is time... what time do we have to be off the ship?

You have 2 options to leave the ship. Put your luggage out in the hall the night before and collect in the luggage farm once off the ship or you can carry your own bags off but I believe those that do that have to be off by 8:00. 

As you leave they will scan your sea pass card. 

All billing discrepancies have to be taken care of before you leave the ship. A statement will be on your TV the last night. 

You also will have a daily statement you can check each day. That way you can head off any problems early. Guest services gets very crowded that last night. 

48 minutes ago, Jill said:

Put your luggage out in the hall the night before and collect in the luggage farm once off the ship or you can carry your own bags off but I believe those that do that have to be off by 8:00. 

If you take your own bags off you can leave the ship with them whenever you like.  They do want you out of the cabins by 8am usually so the stewards can clean them so that means you are hanging out with your luggage in a lounge until you walk yourself off.

They will page people over and over again that haven't dinged off the ship.  It delays them from officially clearing the ship so they can begin the reboarding process.  I've been one of those people on a different cruise line and it is embarrassing ??