To Book or Not to Book

I have been monitoring the prices for the Empress sailing for November 15, 2019.  They have been going down steadily for the past two weeks.  The OV (1N) I've been looking at started at $1,101+ and has gone down to $950+.  Yesterday, it went down to $827+ so I ask my MEI TA to book it for me.  We agreed to put it on hold until tomorrow just in case it goes down again.

It has gone down again tonight to $777+

My question is, do I wait for my TA to book it for me tomorrow morning or do I book it myself tonight.  I'm afraid Royal might "correct the intern's error" (LOL) and raise the prices by morning.

BTW, those prices are for a solo traveler, in case you're wondering.

ATTN: @StephanieH ... I saw you react to one of my posts just now... wink

11 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I have been monitoring the prices for the Empress sailing for November 15, 2019.  They have been going down steadily for the past two weeks.  The OV (1N) I've been looking at started at $1,101+ and has gone down to $950+.  Yesterday, it went down to $827+ so I ask my MEI TA to book it for me.  We agreed to put it on hold until tomorrow just in case it goes down again.

It has gone down again tonight to $777+

My question is, do I wait for my TA to book it for me tomorrow morning or do I book it myself tonight.  I'm afraid Royal might "correct the intern's error" (LOL) and raise the prices by morning.

BTW, those prices are for a solo traveler, in case you're wondering.

ATTN: @StephanieH ... I saw you react to one of my posts just now... wink

I have it holding for you.