Show Reservations

gwbaker

So I bought the key and it states that I can book shows "up to 72 hours in advance" of the cruise.

Does this mean I cannot book until 3 days before the cruise?  Or, I can book up until 3 days before the cruise?  Right now there is no option to book so clearly I am too far out to try. But, when can I start?  Just a little vague to me!

Oasis of the Seas, sailing Feb 9, 2020.

Thanks again!

Bill

It means that you can book the shows as soon as reservations become available and up until 72 hours before the cruise ...... about 72 hours before is when they no longer allow anybody to make reservations 

you can usually start booking shows anywhere from 100 to 60 days before ....... it varies, so just check regularly until you see it available.

25 minutes ago, SassMaster said:

I had this question also and we are on the same cruise as you two!  I have Michelle from MEI travel as my agent.  Does she have to make the reservation or can I do it in my cruise planner?

You will have access to your Cruise Planner to make reservations and purchases.  No need to go through your travel agent to do so.  Of course if you have any questions you can reach out to her and she will answer them!