YOLO booked it

Kim&N8

Hey guys! It’s been a bit but I YOLO booked it tonight! I’m curious for suggestions.

Independence of the seas May 11-16, 2020.

Girls Cruise! 
Visiting labadee and then coco cay. 

This is a cruise for just my friend Julie and I. We’ve been living on opposite sides of the country for ~8 years and not been able to meet up. We for the last 6 months or so have tossed around ideas but we’re both busy moms and a few weeks ago I said let’s hop a cruise we don’t need to plan anything other then airfare after it’s booked the rest will work out. Needless to say we cleared some dates and talked to my TA and here we are! Deposit is paid ? this is her first cruise my 3rd. But first on Independence. I’m also super excited about going to Labadee and Coco Cay back to back but we have no other ports. Does anyone have suggestions for what to do (except thrill water park I’m saving that to do with my family). Share to me all your tips and tricks and things I shouldn’t let her forget ? 

13 minutes ago, Kim&N8 said:

Hey guys! It’s been a bit but I YOLO booked it tonight! I’m curious for suggestions.

Independence of the seas May 11-16, 2020.

Girls Cruise! 
Visiting labadee and then coco cay. 

This is a cruise for just my friend Julie and I. We’ve been living on opposite sides of the country for ~8 years and not been able to meet up. We for the last 6 months or so have tossed around ideas but we’re both busy moms and a few weeks ago I said let’s hop a cruise we don’t need to plan anything other then airfare after it’s booked the rest will work out. Needless to say we cleared some dates and talked to my TA and here we are! Deposit is paid ? this is her first cruise my 3rd. But first on Independence. I’m also super excited about going to Labadee and Coco Cay back to back but we have no other ports. Does anyone have suggestions for what to do (except thrill water park I’m saving that to do with my family). Share to me all your tips and tricks and things I shouldn’t let her forget ? 

Hey Kim, Congrats on your booking! My high school friend and I are also doing a girl's cruise and will be sailing on Indy May 11-16, 2020. We are children of the 60's that enjoy cruising together. We are both flying out of Minnesota to FLL and staying at the Hilton FLL Marina one night pre-cruise. I have cruised with Royal on 8 sailings now with one more before this Independence cruise. If you have questions, let me know. You might want to join us on the Cruise Critic roll call. It's not too busy yet but I expect it will pick up as we get closer to our sailing.