Damn impulse buying...

cobra614

Did the same yesterday... cruising the CP to save a few bucks and booked one of those “Floating” cabanas (@$999 US).

YOLO rationale: We’re going to be 8 family members using it as our gathering place throughout the day... me, I won’t budge from it... the grandkids will love the slide & snorkel directly off the side... nice meal for lunch... we can cancel it later (if the reviews aren’t so great when they come in or the week before if the weather forecast is iffy)... there’s no way that price won’t increase and we couldn’t afford a higher price later (yeah, that one’s really silly - as we shouldn’t be spending that much now anyway ?

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Good price from what I've seen.  What ship ?

Mariner, early Dec 2020.

Booked it for the second Perfect Day stop on a 4-day sailing, when 2 ships shall be at CocoCay at the same time. I’m really hoping that the Beach Club will be capacity controlled, with a sufficiently low number allowed to keep the place low-key and chill.

13 hours ago, cobra614 said:

Our first cruise a couple of months ago I regretted not getting a cabana at Labadee, not this time!

I am in planning stages of our stop at Labadee; we loved the cabana at CocoCay and are torn between getting a cabana at Labadee or taking a boat trip to a quiet island for a couple hours (Amiga Island or Paradise Cove). I love the idea of spending a couple hours at a non crowded beach but am also a fan of drink service and shade that the cabana offers. Can't decide! 

ENJOY that floating cabana and please post pics ?