Two couples, diff reservations, dining together?

gwbaker

New to the board and Royal.  Been on Carnival, Dolphin line, Emerald line, and one other (last three defunct now).  Been on 15 total and looking forward to trying Royal for the first time!!!

My wife and I booked independently of my cousin and her husband.  Both couples went through Costco and got balcony rooms next to each other, both with early dining.  I searched for this answer and cannot find it.   How do we set it up so that both couples can dine together?  Both early, both traditional.

Oasis of the Seas, Feb 9, 2020.

Thanks!

Bill

If you have an online account with Royal and can see your reservation, there is a spot to "link" another reservation. You'll need the reservation number, last name, and birth date of the primary person on the other reservation.

Otherwise, just call and ask for linking. Likely your cousin will then have to call to "authorize" the link.

Finally, you can all go to the dining room immediately on boarding and ask for what you want. 

2 hours ago, KristiZ said:

If you have an online account with Royal and can see your reservation, there is a spot to "link" another reservation. You'll need the reservation number, last name, and birth date of the primary person on the other reservation.

Otherwise, just call and ask for linking. Likely your cousin will then have to call to "authorize" the link.

Finally, you can all go to the dining room immediately on boarding and ask for what you want. 

Cool, thanks Kristi!

I saw the linking feature and figured that might be the right answer.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

You do need to do more than just link your reservation online ....... EACH party also has to call RC and say that they want to sit with the other party and have the other party’s reservation number .... it’s annoyingly to go thru the 2 phone calls, but that’s the only way to guarantee you’ll be sitting together ....... you can also ask for a specific table size ....... like a table for 4 if you don’t want to sit with strangers