Good time to get a massage (Star Class)

I'm a firm believer that there is never a bad time for a massage. 2:30 on embarkation day would be a nice relaxing way to get your cruise started off. Get on the ship early, get a relaxing massage and be ready for a sail away party in your stateroom sounds like the perfect way to start a cruise......Now you have me thinking for my star class cruise on Oasis!!

I think 2:30 on embarkation day would be great assuming you aren't doing anything special (parties, etc.) for embarkation.  You will be fortunate enough to have already settled into your suite and unpacked.  Ask your Genie if he/she can do anything about getting you a discount.  Unlikely, but worth asking !

I did a massage on boarding day once (can't remember if we were Star Class on that one or not...fuzzy memory) and it turned out to be a great experience.

I always set the wife up with 2nd day (1st full day on board usually a sea day) with a full spa day to kick her off into the vacation mood and some time away from the kids and myself.  Mani, pedi, facial, and massage.  I've thought about hooking her up on embarkation day but then

1. It would end up breaking the full day pamper I like her to have which you might not have considered

2. Embarkation day tends to have a lot of things going on....getting on board, getting to cabin, unpacking, getting those all important first drinks in, muster, learning the lay of the land.....even though the Genie will get you to the room early we still have pretty full first days.  It seemed like we were no sooner in our cabin we were at muster and then boom it was dinner time.