$70 drink package deal for first day

SassynFL

41 minutes ago, SassynFL said:

On the Harmony's cruise compass - and I did check 2 different months - on the first page - it states a $70 drink package.
Has anyone bought that? if yes, is there a limit on drinks?

I’m fairly certain  that should be $70 per person, per day. That’s the deluxe beverage package price which is unlimited beverages. Maybe they have a typo on that compass. 

14 hours ago, SassynFL said:

On the Harmony's cruise compass - and I did check 2 different months - on the first page - it states a $70 drink package.
Has anyone bought that? if yes, is there a limit on drinks?

On Harmony the drink package includes all drinks that are under $13.  If you purchase a drink over $13 you will pay the difference in price +18% gratuity.  This package includes alcoholic drinks, smoothies, specialty coffees, soda, etc.

That $70 price is the onboard price.  It is $70/per day per person.  They will also charge an 18% gratuity on the total price of the package.  When you purchase it you HAVE to purchase it for all days of the cruise.  It also has to be purchased by each person over the age of 21 in the same cabin.

$70 was the price on that particular cruise.  That does NOT mean that will be the price on your cruise.  I sailed at the beginning of September on Allure and the price was $82.99/day +18% gratuity. 

Chances are you will find the price to be better through the Cruise Planner online when you purchase ahead of time.  You can purchase the package at the current price through the cruise planner and then cancel it and repurchase if the price drops.