Drink card

SassynFL

9 minutes ago, SassynFL said:

A few years ago, on the Allure, a few days into the cruise, they were selling an alcohol drink card - about 10 drinks. I'll be on Harmony in a few weeks.
Are they still selling the booze drink card?

Thanks!

Only if they haven’t met their sales quota

1 hour ago, SassynFL said:

A few years ago, on the Allure, a few days into the cruise, they were selling an alcohol drink card - about 10 drinks. I'll be on Harmony in a few weeks.

Thanks!

I was on Harmony in April & they did sell the drink card that allows you to drink 10 alcoholic drinks. 

I will be on Harmony again next April and I hope that they sell the alcoholic drink card again.

7 minutes ago, Bakerette said:

I was on Harmony in April & they did sell the drink card that allows you to drink 10 alcoholic drinks. 

I will be on Harmony again next April and I hope that they sell the alcoholic drink card again.

Thanks for your reply. 

Do you remember what day it was?

Earliest I've ever seen it was on Day 2 of a 7-night cruise. Usually it is Day 4 or later. Sometimes not at all. Or sometimes it is offered but not advertised -- twice I have gotten it mid-cruise and never saw it in the Compass or on the bar promo boards.

Basically it's a unicorn ? 

15 hours ago, SassynFL said:

Thanks!

They offered it mid-week on the Harmony last month.