Luggage Tags

JRogers

3 hours ago, JRogers said:

What do you use for your Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas luggage tags?  Thanks

We use these from Amazon.com, got them three years ago and they're still ready to go cruizin and you can select 4 or 8 tags in the  order:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E4SQNU4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

By the way, welcome to the message boards, feel free to ask away with any question you may have. There is a wealth of knowledge here and folks are more than willing to share.  Oh, and we do like to poke fun at each other every now and then. :3_grin:

I'm just gonna use clear packing tape to seal the whole tag, punch a hole on it, and use cable ties to secure it on the luggage.

My car insurance card, my mom's in-case-of-emergency contact card...I "laminated" a whole lot of things with clear packing tape.

I find it works amazingly well. Tear proof and waterproof.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, PG Cruiser said:

I think I have good editing skills too. ?

Thanks for the edit idea! I love the thought of the crew being able to CLEARLY read our names in our plastic tag holders!! 9 days until Harmony and I am looking for ANYTHING that I can still do to "prepare" that doesn't look crazy to the kids ? This gets me thru tonight!!

26 minutes ago, k8drdb said:

Thanks for the edit idea! I love the thought of the crew being able to CLEARLY read our names in our plastic tag holders!! 9 days until Harmony and I am looking for ANYTHING that I can still do to "prepare" that doesn't look crazy to the kids ? This gets me thru tonight!!

Don’t overthink it. Make sure you have your IDs and Set Sail Pass and you should be good.