Can you buy Thrill water park tickets on the island?

flamtapgt

Is it possible to buy admission to the Thrill water park after you're already on Cococay? 

Full day passes are $94 for my holiday sailing, which is about 2x what I'd pay for any water park, anywhere. But if we get there and my kids are dying to try it (and spend some of their own $$) can we buy admission on the island?  Will it cost even more than the $94!?

Any chance they have deals after a certain time of day? I know, probably not...

Thanks for all the info! 

11 hours ago, flamtapgt said:

Full day passes are $94 for my holiday sailing, which is about 2x what I'd pay for any water park, anywhere. But if we get there and my kids are dying to try it (and spend some of their own $$) can we buy admission on the island?  Will it cost even more than the $94!?

Any chance they have deals after a certain time of day? I know, probably not...

Thanks for all the info! 

Here is the link to the a post on pricing. 
Hope this helps  

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/04/12/perfect-day-cococay-prices-and-costs

8 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

NO ..... You can’t buy Thrill Waterpark tickets on Cococay.  Only online in the cruise planner OR on the ship when the excursions desk is open.  I’ve never paid attention to if it’s open or not while we’ve been docked at CocoCay.

I believe you are incorrect. I saw many people on multiple visits who would go to the Thrill waterpark gate, realize it costs extra and then swipe their SeaPass card at the gate to gain entry.

Granted, you will probably pay the highest price with this method.

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

I believe you are incorrect. I saw many people on multiple visits who would go to the Thrill waterpark gate, realize it costs extra and then swipe their SeaPass card at the gate to gain entry.

Granted, you will probably pay the highest price with this method.

Your SeaPass card is your ticket for entry.  They give you paper tickets on some ships, but even when you have those, you still have to scan your SeaPass card every time you enter and leave the Waterpark.  On other ships you just get a letter saying to use your SeaPass card.  I’m not sure why they bother giving the paper tickets at all ..... it was on Symphony 2 weeks ago that we were given paper tickets and yet had to use the SeaPass card instead.  The 2 times on Mariner were where we got the letter saying to use the card instead of tickets.  I thought it was weird when we got paper tickets on Symphony and then when we got to the gate, they wouldn’t take the paper tickets and made us swipe the cards instead.

I could be wrong, but we’ve been there 3 times already and I’m 99.9% sure the people you’ve seen scanning their SeaPass cards are just people who already paid to get in and were probably surprised like us to be told to use the SeaPass card instead because they were also given paper tickets like we were on Symphony.

Last trip we had tickets for the two teens in our group but i did not have one, when we went to check in they would not let the boys in without me buying a ticket.

They offered to sell me one on the spot so i assume its possible but i opted to refund the boys instead so i am not 100% certain.

This predated the policy change allowing unaccompanied teens in the water park.

12 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

NO ..... You can’t buy Thrill Waterpark tickets on Cococay.  Only online in the cruise planner OR on the ship when the excursions desk is open.  I’ve never paid attention to if it’s open or not while we’ve been docked at CocoCay.

I believe it will be closed on the ship but they do have an excursion desk on CocoCay that you can visit to purchase the waterpark admission and other CocoCay activities.