Mariner of the Seas Shows

JRogers

3 minutes ago, JRogers said:

Hi.  We are cruising on Mariner of the Seas the first week of December.  How can I find out the show times?  Is it first come/first serve, or can we make reservations?  We have purchased The Key.  Thanks.

If you look at a recent Cruise Compass (see top menu bar of this webpage) you can get an idea of show times and what is currently being offered.  Cruise Compasses can change but generally does not change greatly from sailing to sailing on the same ship.

I believe Mariner of the Seas does not do online reservations prior to sailing.

I believe with the Key, you will find that the major productions will have an area of seating reserved for Key members but would still advise you going to the show a little ahead of time.  I cannot recall if they release the Key seats within 5 minutes of show time if there are open spots.

Agree that old Cruise Compasses will give you a good idea of what the showtimes are likely to be but unfortunately there is no way to know ahead of time exactly what your entertainment acts will be or what time they are going to begin.  Royal (and all cruise lines, I'm guessing) book their entertainment rather last minute....or at least it seems that way as there are so very often last minute changes to the entertainment lineup.

When you get within 2 weeks of your cruise you can email web_reservations@rccl.com and they will give you the entertainment information that they have.  Just include the ship and sail date in your email and they will give you what they have BUT there is a very real chance that there will be some last minute changes to that lineup.  It's the best you can do though.  It's better than nothing !!

35 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

When you get within 2 weeks of your cruise you can email web_reservations@rccl.com and they will give you the entertainment information that they have.  Just include the ship and sail date in your email and they will give you what they have BUT there is a very real chance that there will be some last minute changes to that lineup.  It's the best you can do though.  It's better than nothing !!

Thanks WAAAYTOOO - Wasn't aware of that email address.  I'm on next Monday's sailing of Mariner which is only the second 2-stop Perfect Day sailing (the first one sails today).  I'm curious how that will affect the shows since there's no at-sea day.  I'll reach out to them and see if I can learn anything. ?

On 9/30/2019 at 5:37 PM, CNA Jacksonville said:

We returned this morning from Mariner of the Seas and I submitted the weekend Cruise Compass for posting here.  That will have the show times.  

I was hoping you’d post a more current one. We’re going end of the month. We’re from Jax too. Should be fun doing Mariner and then the next weekend Ga/Fl game. My poor liver! Lol 

On 10/1/2019 at 9:17 PM, Jill said:

I was hoping you’d post a more current one. We’re going end of the month. We’re from Jax too. Should be fun doing Mariner and then the next weekend Ga/Fl game. My poor liver! Lol 

The Cruise Compass I submitted (and now posted) was for the 27 September sailing and only a week old.