Non-Alcoholic Drinks

Weezie57

My 13 year old is similar but she also drinks copious amounts of water. I continually watched my cruise planner and observed the pricing from 28.00 down to 20.00  per day. When I realized 20.00 per day was the best I would find (she does not drink soda at all either) I jumped on that. I don't want to stress on my cruise wondering what my final bill will be just for beverages. I felt it would be worth the cost just for the water and slushy drinks as I understand on the Harmony the slushy can run around 7 dollars and the water 3 dollars each, paid all the money for this lovely vacation, I would purchase it. If your sailing is after black Friday, I believe there are discounted prices then also. We are sailing 7 night Thanksgiving week 2019. Enjoy your  sailing what ever you decide. :5_smiley:

3 hours ago, Neesa said:

My 13 year old is similar but she also drinks copious amounts of water. I continually watched my cruise planner and observed the pricing from 28.00 down to 20.00  per day. When I realized 20.00 per day was the best I would find (she does not drink soda at all either) I jumped on that. I don't want to stress on my cruise wondering what my final bill will be just for beverages. I felt it would be worth the cost just for the water and slushy drinks as I understand on the Harmony the slushy can run around 7 dollars and the water 3 dollars each, paid all the money for this lovely vacation, I would purchase it. If your sailing is after black Friday, I believe there are discounted prices then also. We are sailing 7 night Thanksgiving week 2019. Enjoy your  sailing what ever you decide. :5_smiley:

That's a great price, @Neesa for a holiday week cruise!