Oasis Class Buffet vs Vegas Buffet

icu222much

I am going on a cruise on either the Allure or Oasis of the Sea next year. This will be my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. I am wondering what the quality of the buffet will be like when compared to a buffet on the Vegas strip. Are we looking at a buffet similar to Wynn/Cosmo/Aria, or something along the lines of a Paris/Luxor/MandalayBay?

8 hours ago, icu222much said:

I am going on a cruise on either the Allure or Oasis of the Sea next year. This will be my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. I am wondering what the quality of the buffet will be like when compared to a buffet on the Vegas strip. Are we looking at a buffet similar to Wynn/Cosmo/Aria, or something along the lines of a Paris/Luxor/MandalayBay?

It is NO WHERE near the quality of Wynn or Aria.. It is more like Paris/Luxor... OMG the Wynn buffet is delicious.. Honestly I think you might be disappointed if you are looking for that.. 

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I'm going to to say that it's not even comparable to Paris, or even Treasure Island.  More like Imperial Palace or something.  The WJ is still ok, but not up to Vegas buffet caliber.

We actually just got back from Vegas.. and had 2 different buffet's.. and the WJ is comparable to Paris.. , the imperial palace is long gone.. , honestly the WJ is just as good as any of the Vegas buffet's.. except for the Wynn, or Aria.. imho. 

5 hours ago, Cruisegirl1976 said:

We actually just got back from Vegas.. and had 2 different buffet's.. and the WJ is comparable to Paris.. , the imperial palace is long gone.. , honestly the WJ is just as good as any of the Vegas buffet's.. except for the Wynn, or Aria.. imho. 

and bacchanal / bellagio.

I've always stayed with bellagio since my comps work best there. The only two buffets I would go to is either bellagio's or bacchanals.

It's hard to compare vegas buffet with windjammer though. Not that is is better than another it's in a different league and can't be compared.

Cruise buffet definitely makes up for what they lack with the ocean ambiance also inclusive for the days you stay haha