Shore excursions not showing up

Snickers

10 hours ago, Snickers said:

Right now they dont even have one of our ports loaded.  We are 112 days out

That is atypical based on my experience.  Usually, they want you to book excursions early and are sending you e-mails with their "sales".   If the problem persists, I'd talk to your agent or to Royal/Crown and Anchor Society.

Are you by chance on Spectrum? We depart in less than 90 days and have only 7 excursions total for 2 ports, and the third port has 0. When I asked Royal a couple of months ago they said they were “looking for vendors that met their high standards” and would “update the shore excursion offerings as soon as possible”. 

We’ll just have to keep checking!

16 hours ago, KathyC said:

I've had that happen a couple times, that there was nothing for a long time.  Since your cruise isn't until 2020, I wouldn't be concerned yet.  

January 2020 happens in ninety-one days! This concerns me, your not seeing ANY excursions. Seems if your within 90 days (last payment date), you should (be afforded the opportunity to) have excursions from which to choose. 

Edited by Baked Alaska
English 101

20 hours ago, KristiZ said:

Are you by chance on Spectrum? We depart in less than 90 days and have only 7 excursions total for 2 ports, and the third port has 0. When I asked Royal a couple of months ago they said they were “looking for vendors that met their high standards” and would “update the shore excursion offerings as soon as possible”. 

We’ll just have to keep checking!

No..I'm on Majesty.....I have called....they just say that they are looking into it.

4 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

January 2020 happens in ninety-one days! This concerns me, your not seeing ANY excursions. Seems if your within 90 days (last payment date), you should (be afforded the opportunity to) have excursions from which to choose. 

Doh!  Sorry...LOL  I was reading 2021. My bad!! 

I did have a cruise that nothing popped up until about 90 days out, trying to remember which one.  I think it was Adventure in May 2018.  Maybe it has something to do with the itinerary changes from Cuba, and they were never loaded.  Glad you called to follow up.