Re-schedule

cookie10*

Has anyone reschedule their cruise? We are looking at trying to change  our cruise date but keeping everything else the same room type, ship, port, etc. Question does Royal allow this other than cancelling and then re purchasing? Is there a fee or some type of extra charge? Can you just transfer your deposit? We assume if there is any price difference we would be responsible for the adjustment. Any information or your experience would be very helpful....

If you change either the sail date or ship (or both), it is a cancellation and rebooking unless there are extenuating circumstances that caused Royal to price protect your cruise (weather, mechanical issues, etc).

If your original booking is a refundable deposit then you can get all of your money back but will be subject to current rates for your rebooking. If you booked a non-refundable deposit then there are $$ penalties. Unless you specifically asked for a refundable booking then my guess is that it is NRF. 

I think you are looking to just switch your sail dates and make an even-Steven switchroo, but that’s not possible unless Royal has cancelled your original cruise for some reason.

I believe you have 48 hours from the time of booking to change sail dates ect....  Now if you booked at NextCruise on the ship then you have 60 days to make changes.  The penalty is 100 per person to change ship or sail date.  Thats with a Non Refundable Deposit.  When we moved ours they took 200 from 500 we put down on deposit and transferred the other 300 to the new sailing.