Majesty of the Seas Photo Packages

whitsmom

Later on, you should be able to check at MyCruisePhotos.com to pre-order packages.

Note that:

1. They're not yet accepting pre-orders for any cruises after this month. They usually lag a bit when updating their web site's schedule to accommodate future sailings. You can request they notify you when your sailing becomes available for pre-ordering.
  2. Packages only include the people in the purchaser's cabin and any of their own minor children in other cabins. In your case, your package would be good for any family photos that have either of you in them, but not of just the others in your family.

Later on, you should be able to check at MyCruisePhotos.com to pre-order packages.

Note that:

1. They're not yet accepting pre-orders for any cruises after this month. They usually lag a bit when updating their web site's schedule to accommodate future sailings. You can request they notify you when your sailing becomes available for pre-ordering.
  2. Packages only include the people in the purchaser's cabin and any of their own minor children in other cabins. In your case, your package would be good for any family photos that have either of you in them, but not of just the others in your family.

So if I read this right - as long as Hubby & I are in all the photos along with daughter, son-n-law & 4 grands then I can pre-order when available?

You can pre-order when available if you want.

As far as which photos will be eligible to be included in the package, then yes, as you describe it, those photos would qualify. Even if it were just you and your grandkids, or just your husband and daughter, that would work, too. You don't have to both be in it; just at least one of you needs to be in the shot.

You can pre-order when available if you want.

As far as which photos will be eligible to be included in the package, then yes, as you describe it, those photos would qualify. Even if it were just you and your grandkids, or just your husband and daughter, that would work, too. You don't have to both be in it; just at least one of you needs to be in the shot.

Awesome!  I will keep checking the link.  I appreciate all the great information.