Majesty of the Seas scheduled upgrade (Water Slides)

whitsmom

My son-n-law called RCI checking something on our sailing.  He told them that we were disappointed in not having the waterslides and DreamWorks for the kids.  They told him that the waterslides will be there but not DreamWorks.  I just now pulled up RCI MOS on the website and sure enough - there are pictures of the waterslides and next to the picture is says "NEW Splashaway Bay Aqua Park."

I'm not going to tell the Grands about this just in case they aren't there.  I hope they are and let them be total surprised.

post-2871-0-31268700-1456328843_thumb.jpg

There's another thread going about this - My personal guess is that there are going to be small water slides for kids, but not the same type of large slides that are on other ships or like what was just placed on Liberty of the Seas. 

You are probably right on that.  My two oldest Grandsons (20 & 18) won't care if they can't have big slides anyway.  But my two Granddaughters (10 & 8) will be excited.