Port Canaveral Transportation

nhilding10

Thanks in advance! We are on the 1/26/20 sailing of Harmony out of Port Canaveral and will be flying into MCO the day before. We have a tentative booking at a hotel in the Cocoa Beach area, for that night. We will be staying in Orlando when we return on 2/2 and flying out Monday 2/3. That hotel will be near/at the Airport, we just haven't booked yet. What are our best options (meaning best AND least expensive of course!) for transportation to cover the necessary trips from MCO to hotel to port, port to MCO? Thank you!

4 minutes ago, steviet2009 said:

Lyft/Uber has always been the cheapest for me if I am not going straight to the port from the airport and vice versa. If you go straight from the port to the airport then Go Port Canaveral has always been my go to option for transit. It is cheap and reliable to and from the airport.

That's exactly who I was going to recommend - https://www.goport.com

They have some great transportation and transfer/cruise options.

We recently used Lyft from Orlando Airport area hotel to Port because we wanted to arrive earlier than the local shuttles were scheduled. For the 2 of us it was about $50 plus tip. I imagine the rate would be similar from the airport to Cocoa Beach.

We used Cortrans Shuttle to go from the port to the airport, since we weren't in a hurry. At $20/person it was slightly cheaper than Lyft. They also do drop-offs at airport area hotels.

So you have two options..book hotels and shuttles separate..or do a package booking.

Goportcanaveral will do a package with shuttle there and back and hotel for before and after cruise...lots of options for hotels and probably the easiest for planning/booking and not bad pricing.(and shuttle to and from airport included as well)

However, if your thrifty and don't mind booking hotels and shuttles separately...you can customize it a little more and save a few bucks in the end. It really comes down to budget and comfort level with planning/booking.

I have cruised out of Port Canaveral quite a few times so used to the process.